April 18, 2014

MONOCHROMATIC QUALITIES






collared shirt: Goodwill, sweater: Urban Outfitters, jacket: Marshalls, shorts: Francesca's, tights: Target, shoes: Tretorn
 Well, we are back to miserable, rainy, and cold weather, and while taking this picture, I was shaking like a nervous Chihuahua from the cold. It's cool, I didn't want to be stable in my movements anyways.

Layering was key to keeping this outfit remotely protective from the weather; I can't imagine what it would've been like without my whole closet and more on my body!

Anyways, I'm loving this cool sporty sweater from Urban Oufitters that is an awesome piece in my wardrobe because it is a little different from my usual style. It's always great to change things up a bit! Also, it's cool that there are so many pieces that are within this outfit, but they don't outshine one another due to their monochromatic qualities (I'm pretty fancy using SAT words, man).


No comments:

Post a Comment