February 01, 2014

WEARING QUEEN ELIZABETH








hat: Gap, necklace: random, dress: Francesca's, blazer: Topshop, tights: Urban Outfitters, shoes: Topshop
I love sparkles, you love sparkles, WE ALL LOVE SPARKLES. If there is any possible way that sparkles can be worn in a normal fashion piece, go for it. So, of course I had to buy these tights; it's a party on your legs! Also, I paired these disco tights with my stamp blazer because I love any chance to wear Queen Elizabeth on my body... What?

I love this outfit today because it's edgy, but it has girly twists within it!

2 comments:

  1. It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times.So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a long sleeve mermaid dresses."http://www.rosegal.com/long-sleeve-mermaid-dresses/shop/"

    ReplyDelete
  2. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a chiffon floral dress . It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete