February 17, 2014

PATTERN PLAY









shirt: thrifted, blazer: Topshop, shirt around waist: Gap, jeans: Urban Outfitters, socks: Gap, shoes: Clarks
I like patterns- similar to how I like sparkles or days where my mom does not require me to do dishes- A LOT. They make you look pretty rad without trying too hard, and when you put multiple patterns together, BOOM, SUPER RADNESS. Then, if you really take the outfit to the next level, put a shirt around your waist like you're in first grade. Finally, when you add that super special lipstick that you know will ward off evil (boys), you're done.

Just kidding, don't take any advice from me.

3 comments:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with long sleeve mermaid dresses.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought."http://www.rosegal.com/long-sleeve-mermaid-dresses/shop/"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Combine with a necklace and velvet long dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Combine with a necklace and chiffon mini dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete