January 26, 2014

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL










hat: Urban Outfitters, jacket: Target, sweater: Old Navy, shorts: Francesca's, tights: Gap, shoes: Clarks, rings: vintage
Help! I think I've grown an extra pair of ears! Actually, it might be a good thing, so I don't continually go, "WHAT?! I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said" (this dialogue occurred just minutes ago between my dad and I). Apart from my poor hearing, my usual poor dressing was even poorer than normal (I know, I didn't know that it was possible either). However, it is not fully directed towards the outfit itself; the issue is, I was not aware that outside it is a spring day. Thanks for the warning mother nature; who knew that I'd be sweating with slightly minimal clothing in January? Like I said before, the struggle is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment