January 23, 2014

DAPHNE OR RINGO?









scarf: random, collared shirt: J. Crew, sweatshirt: Urban Outfitters, bracelets: random, jeans: Gap, shoes: Tretorn

Well, this is Wednesday's outfit and it was never photographed, so it's your (kinda) lucky day! You get to see me and my vain picture-taking self in two new outfits! I am wearing all hand-me downs and gifts. The sweatshirt was bought by my dad in London, the bracelets were stolen (quite stealthily might I add) from my sister, and the jeans from my mom. Oh! But I can't forget about my scarf-turned- neckerchief sweetly given to me by my friend Emma. You know you're true best friends when one buys the other a cat scarf (you can't really see the cats, but they're there). Although, I don't think she was expecting me to pull a Daphne from Scooby-Doo and wear it this way, and, sadly, Daphne pulls it off better. Moreover, I've always admired how Ringo Starr can pull of neckerchiefs, so it was time to contribute to this unruly, and more masculine, fashion statement. Dressing like boys is just a part of my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment