January 07, 2014

COLD LAWLESSNESS








hat: vintage,vest: Goodwill, shirt: Target, bra: Gap, skirt: American Threads, tights: Gap, socks: Gap, shoes: Topshop


Well hello there! The time has come...The lawlessness begins with my very first outfit post. I mean, right now in Georgia it is 17 Fahrenheit, and I felt like wearing my see-through shirt and a skirt. This skirt is definitely one of my most loved pieces; I love how it puts two of my favorite things together- black and leather. They're just two easy go-to items. Despite the irrational shirt and skirt, I am wearing a hat to keep my head. That counts as warm, right? Anyways, to keep my body from completely freezing, I wore this vest (a lucky Goodwill find) which is surprisingly warm. Have a lovely day, and those plagued by the cold, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment